WOLFGANG BRAND, S.L., hereinafter "WOLFGANG"
Meller reserves the right to modify this policy for reasons of legislative or self-regulation requirements, therefore we advise users to periodically visit this Notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The interested party or user who provides WOLFGANG with personal data through this website or by other means (for example, social networks or store outlets) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
WOLFGANG BRAND, S.L
Avda. Moliere 18B Office 1, 29004, Malaga
For any questions you may have, you can contact through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
By voluntarily providing your personal data through any form on this website and expressly accepting its submission, you expressly authorize WOLFGANG to process and incorporate the submitted data into a file owned by you.
The main purpose of collecting and processing the personal data that you provide is to respond to the query and send you commercial and / or advertising information. However, it also aims to do the following:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and manage the publication of queries and comments and do a subsequent follow-up.
- Manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the service contracted by the User, its billing and collection.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
- Manage, where appropriate, the User's participation in sweepstakes or contests organized by WOLFGANG.
- Manage, where appropriate, the User's registration process on the Online Platform.
- Assess and manage, where appropriate, your Curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
By virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no case will WOLFGANG send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users without mediation your prior request or consent. Likewise, it will not send unsolicited or previously consented messages or send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages.
The personal data that you provide must be true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, responding to the damages that may be caused due to non-compliance with this obligation.
The data provided by you in the fields marked with * are mandatory in order to fulfill the purpose set forth in the previous paragraph. In the event that the user does not fill in all the requested fields, WOLFGANG reserves the right to decide whether to provide the user with the service in question.
Duration of data processing
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract are prescribed.
- The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data related to the publication of comments on our products will be kept during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish that they be eliminated at any time.
- The data for participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific bases, to manage their development and, afterwards, until the possible responsibilities derived from their performance are prescribed.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them.
- The data from Curriculum vitae for selection processes they will be kept for three months.
RIGHTS THAT THE USER HAS IN RELATION TO THEIR DATA
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of their data by contacting WOLFGANG located at Avda. Moliere 18B 29004, Málaga or at the address email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the interested party. The User has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if he considers his rights violated.
INFORMATION ON MINORS
The forms contained in this website are not directed to persons under 14 years of age. Without prejudice to the limitations that the Internet presents for the effective verification of the minor's age, WOLFGANG will make all efforts to articulate procedures that allow the user's age to be verified, denying participation to those under 14 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 14, REVIEW THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR PARENTS AND ASK FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TO YOU. CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD NEED THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENTS TO GIVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE PROVIDER OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ON THE INTERNET.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the express consent of the interested party.
COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
In order to provide the highest quality, WOLFGANG needs to share your Personal Data with external entities or providers that help us to offer the best service.
- Entities that help us with different issues related to the Service. At WOLFGANG we make sure that all our suppliers that may have access to your Personal Data act confidentially, loyally and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- At financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- At Public administrations competent, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined in it.
- A SHOPIFY, our store is hosted on Shopify. Shopify provides the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell you the products and offer you all the services. Your information is collected and stored in Shopify's databases.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said precept.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his hard drive. To use WOLFGANG it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies.
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, in order to obtain more precise control over privacy.
USER CONFIGURATION TO AVOID COOKIES.
Finally, for Analytical cookies and specifically those corresponding to Google Analytics described above there is a DISABLED ADD-ON FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS BROWSERS that you can install your browser.